|Posted by FlawlessBitch on July 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM||comments (4)|
VIZ Media announced early this week that they have plans to create a 24-hour anime channel titled Neon Alley. The new channel will be debuting on game consoles this fall and will be available in the U.S. and Canada. Neon Alley will be subscription-based and will be presented with limited commercial advertising. The new channel will be $6.99 a month. (ssshiet, I'm already paying Hulu+ around the same price, and you expect me to do the same with this? Kiss my ass!). It's set to provide a variety of anime uncut, dubbed into English and presented in HD (when available). Programming will include Naruto Shippuden, InuYasha: the Final Act, Death Note, Tiger & Bunny, Berserk: the Golden Age Arc, Zetman, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and more. Original content such as behind-the-scenes and news will be provided as well.
As apart of the Neon Alley partnership, Aniplex USA announced at their Anime Expo panel that Blue Exorcist will be dubbed and will be completed in September in time for the launch of the new service. Neon Alley is not an on-demand service. Rather, it will be similar to a television channel, airing a feed of shows at certain times of the day. The service will launch on game consoles connect to the Internet this Fall. It’s unclear as to what console(s) the service will launch on at this point in time, but if they wanna make money and viewership, they better make it all three.
|Posted by thesupremekaidbz on May 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM||comments (1)|
1) Overpriced Domain Names: Webs.com charges $14.99 per domain name whereas most domain name providers charge $9.99 per domain
2) Glitches & Bugs: Like Myspace, Webs is overflowing with glitches and bugs. Maybe Webs is run by the former myspace employees. Who knows?
3) They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
4) They're in bed with Google: The website editor only works with Google Chrome. You'd have to be really horny or drunk to end up in bed with these guys.
Larry Page and Sergay Brin (founders of Google Inc.)
5) They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
6) They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
7) They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
8 )They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
9) They take months to fix known issues: This one is self explanatory.
10) The most reliable and user friendly website builder on the net: Reason #10 makes us sound like hypocrites. The truth is Webs is...gulp.... awesome. The Webs team consists of hardworking, talented individuals. They deserve more respect. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the Webs teams. Hooo!!!! Raaaahhh!!! We love you. Now go fix all the known issues. That's right. The celebration is over go back to your cubicles and work on fixing all those issues. And thank you Webs team.
|Posted by FlawlessBitch on May 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM||comments (1)|
I don't know if its just me or isn't this kinda fucked up to you? Takasu Clinic did a poll for men asking which idol/celebrity they wanted to look like when getting "work" done. These are the people that came into mind the most:
1. HYDE (L’arc en ciel)
2. Yamashita Tomohisa
3. Miura Shohei
4. TAKAHIRO (EXILE)
5. Sakurai Sho (Arashi)
6. Mizushima Hiro
7. Okada Junichi
8. Sato Ayumu (Men’s EGG model)
9. Yamada Ryosuke (Hey!Say!Jump!)
10. Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)
11. Fukuyama Masaharu
13. Aiba Masaki (Arashi)
14. Miura Haruma
15. Kimura Takuya (SMAP)
16. Narimiya Hiroki
17. Ichihara Hayato
18. Ikuta Toma
19. Mukai Osamu
20. Matsuda Shota
21. Koike Teppei
23. Sato Takeru
24. Oshima Yuko (AKB48)
25. Tsumabuki Satoshi
Then I thought to myself, "maybe they had a number of guys who were transgendered", if that's so, she wouldn't be the only female. -sigh- If compare her to some..okay, a lot of the Japanese male stars out there, most of them would make a hot ass chick. But at the same time, it makes Oshima seem like she's...one of the handsome ones. For me, I find it shocking since she's very pretty and has a face I'd kill for. After this poll been brought up, it made me feel really sad. But look at her!
It would hurt me to see the sight ot her reaction if she knew about this. Pretty girl, delicate features, likeable, a great FEMALE! Maybe those guys was either being funny, or couldn't no longer stand of roaming around being the gender they was born of.
Then all of the sudden, BAM!
I looked up some more pics of her including back when she debuted,....I can see more clearly now why
Well,.......she has a versatile look to her, that's for sure. I still think she cute tho.
|Posted by thesupremekaidbz on May 14, 2012 at 2:45 AM||comments (1)|
***Warning: The Following Squabble Contains Explicit Content***
On a peacful late afternoon in Pallet Town...
Ash: Hey Gary! What's up?
Gary: Haha Ashley!! Is that you? You are one ugly mother******. It's no wonder you can't get a girlfriend that isn't your mom.
Ash: My girlfriend is your mom, in case you didn't know, stupid. I'm going to do her tonight just like I do every single night.
Gary: Ewww! You want to do my mom? Why?? So you can show her how small your dick is.
Ash: My dick is huge. Your mom loves it anally. So shut the **** up bitch!!
Gary: Stop sharing your wet dreams with me. It's ****ing disgusting. You need help. Go see a doctor
Ash: My dick is King Kong and yours is a ding dong. Admit it. You're jealous.
Gary: Stop talking about your dick. Sorry man but I'm straight. The gay bar is down the street. I'm sure you'll find your soul mate down there. Your disses suck. Give it up already. I won. End of discussion.
Ash: Just shut the **** up. I'm not ****** gay. You're the homo. You go touch yourself with a fat chick licking your tiny dick. Don't diss me again or I'll kick your ***. You picked the wrong guy to mess with. You're nothing but a big bully. Do the world a favor and kill yourself. Got that geek boy?
Gary: Sounds like you need to change your tampon. AHAHA!!! You mad bro!! You mad. Just look at yourself man. You're losing your cool. As I said already, give it up. I won already.
Ash's mother: Dinner's ready!!
Ash: I'm outta here. I don't got time to argue with little kids. Unlike you, I have a life. See ya later Ash Ketchum hater!
Gary: Loser!! HAHAHAHA!! Got scared? C'mon, get back over here and let me tease you some more!!!. HAHA!!! This is so much fun!!! Looks like little Ashley got scared and ran off to mommy. Wow! That was quick. I didn't think that wuss would run away that fast. I guess I won this battle. Let's give it up for the champ one more time.